Use Browser as Text Editor

Hello Friends, I hope you are enjoying my tricks, Today I am back with new amazing trick. Before starting, I want to ask you one question "Have you ever used your brower like text editor ?" Today in this trick i am going to show you how to use your brower as text editor. This trick is very cool and i am sure that you will like this post. This trick is very simple and
very easy to use.


HOW TO USE BROWSER AS TEXT EDITOR:

Step 1) First of all, Open your any browser firefox or chrome.

Step 2) Second, Type in adress bar data:text/html, <html contenteditable>
Step 3) Now hit Enter.

Step 4) Now your browser is turned into text editor.
Step 5) Now you add or edit text or lines like notpad or wordpad etc.

Step 6) I advise you to bookmark this link.

Done ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment