- VMware workstation installed PC (I am using workstation 9)
- Android os (download from here) size:193MB
1. First open VMware workstation and click "Create a New Virtual Machine"
2. Then New Virtual Machine Wizard will pops-up select "Typical" and hit next
3. Install form "Installer disk image file (iso)" Brows the downloaded iso and it will identified as an "FreeBSD detected" then hit next
9. Now you'll came up with blue background color screen.and no select "Installation - Install Android-x86 to harddisk".