Before you begin, you need :
- 1. A Rooted Android device version 2.2 or up.
- 2. Super Download app installed on your device.Google Play Store. form
- 1. Just click on a link or open a remote file: if the file type is recognised by Super Download, it will start getting it.
- 2. If this method doesn’t work, try click-and-hold on the link, select “share with” and choose SuperDownload.
- .3 Finally, you can copy and paste a url in the “add url” dialog. You are now all set to speed up your download.
Things to Remember while Using the Application:
- 1. Using both networks together requires root access (remember to say “authorize” to the superuser prompt).
- 2. Since this program uses mob
ile data connection, by using it you may incur in additional charges from your network operator.
- 3. To unleash its full potential, this turbo downloader needs good (and balanced) wifi and mobile reception/bandwidth. If you have good wifi internet, 2G mobile is not enough, you need 3G or 4G.
- 4. Using both connections is not supported on all devices / rom combinations.
- 5. Some may provide insufficient functionalities on the requested files.
- 6. Currently only http and https protocols are supported (no ftp or torrent yet)
- 7. The Lite version has a filesize limit of 50 megabytes.